David S. Miller Jr. founded Miller Law, LLC after managing a large personal injury client base for a competitive firm directly out of Law School. Before his pursuit of higher education in the legal field, David was a clerk for the Honorable Justice Robin Jean Davis of the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals. During his time at school, David was a founding member and vice-president of the Carolina Conservancy, a member of the Trial Team for the Board of Ethics Committee, and a proud member of an Alternative Dispute Resolution Journal, Resolved. David appreciates bringing these skills to the table to serve his clients with personable legal services which involve Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Catastrophic Accidents, Criminal Defense, and Bad Faith Insurance Disputes.
- South Carolina State Court
- United States District Court of South Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- American Bar Association, Member
- ABA Young Lawyers Division, Member
- South Carolina Association for Justice, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Charleston County Bar Association, Member
- Dorchester County Bar Association, Member
- Berkeley County Bar Association, Member
- RELIEVING A CONGESTED SYSTEM: ADOPTING MANDATORY MEDIATION STATUES IN SOUTH CAROLINA PROBATE COURT
- Can be viewed on HeinOnline, a premier online research platform that provides more than 200 million pages of essential government documents, international resources, case law, and more.